JOB OPPORTUNITIES – REPLACEMENT
The National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation (NACOSTI) is a body Corporate established by the Science, Technology and Innovation Act, 2013. The mandate of NACOSTI is to regulate, assure quality and advice the Government on matters of science, technology and innovation.
To achieve this mandate the Commission seeks to fill the following vacant positions:
- Principal Analyst, Humanities and Social Sciences (GRADE ST 4) - 1 Position- REF: PAHSS/1/2/2021
- Internal Auditor (GRADE ST 6) - 1 Position - REF: IA/2/2/2021
- Office Administrator (GRADE ST 8) - 1 Position - REF: OA/3/2/2021
- Accounts Assistant (GRADE ST 8) - 1 Position - REF: AA/4/2/2021
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Candidates MUST fill the Application for Employment Form which can be downloaded from the following link: Job Application Form - June 2021 and Summary of the Application Form which can be downloaded from the following link: Summary of your Application Form - June 2021.
- Candidates MUST submit manual (hard copy) AND electronic (online) applications.
- All applications should be submitted together with a cover letter, duly filled Application for Employment Form, duly filled summary table in Ms Word downloadable from the website, detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents.
- Manual applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the reference number and should be delivered to:
The Director General
National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
NACOSTI Headquarters Building, Kabete off Waiyaki Way
P.O BOX 30623-00100 Nairobi, KENYA
Applications should be received not later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, 29th June 2021.
NACOSTI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.