The Commission’s Quality Policy provides a framework for setting quality objectives. In order to achieve customer satisfaction and continual improvement of performance through the implementation of the QMS, the has ensured that specific quality objectives and targets including those needed to meet the requirement for services are established and implemented at all Schedule Sciences/Divisions/Units of the Commission.
Quality objectives are set in relation to various services offered, which are specific, measurable and are oriented towards specific results. They include the following:
- To provide timely advisory services to National and County Governments on all matters of Science, Technology and Innovation including;
- To popularise and promote Science, Technology and Innovation in Kenya;
- To register and accredite Research Institutions in Kenya;
- To license all research conducted in Kenya; and
- To Monitor, Evaluate and Assess Impact of Research conducted in Kenya.