The Directorate of Corporate Services is headed by a Director.
The Directorate overseas the following departments:
Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Initiating the formulating and development of policies, plans and strategies in the functional areas finance, human resource, administration, information communications technology, quality assurance and risk management, corporate communication, planning and compliance;
- Championing value-for-money and model cost-effective measurement techniques for assessing output quality delivered by the functional areas;
- Ensuring financial prudence and discipline for financial accounting, planning, treasury management and budgetary controls;
- Initiating Development and oversee the overall accountability for planning, directing and executing all human resources strategies, policies and activities;
- Overseeing the overall administration functions;
- Coordinating corporate performance;
- Developing, reviewing and monitor implementation of the Strategic Plan;
- Developing and monitoring the implementation of the performance contract;
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of the quality management systems and the risk management framework; and
- Developing and reviewing the Commission’s corporate, branding, marketing and communications strategies, policies and plans.