NEWS AND EVENTS
- Announcing the Finalists for the Food Planet Prize 2020. icipe’s Insects for Food, Feed and Other Uses Program is one of the 9 finalists for the prestigious Food Planet Prize 2020, out of more than 650 nominations from around the world.
- (PASET-RSIF) New ACP Project to provide funding to “unlock” the transformative potential of digital technologies for growing African agriculture.
- (PASET-RSIF) (EVENT) RCU-RSIF will be hosting the 6th RSIF Monthly Webinar Series. Dr Julius Ecuru, Head BioInnovate, icipe will be presenting on “How to increase the value of intellectual assets in academic and research settings”. Register here Date: 16 December at 3pm EAT
- Pivoting to remote support for transforming higher education: what we have learnt
- Top 10 Emerging Technologies 2020
- 4 key findings from the new OECD Digital Economy Outlook
- Boost for icipe malaria reduction efforts - New funding for groundbreaking research on malaria transmission-blocking microbe
- The 4th International Conference on Global Food Security to be held 4-9 December 2020. For its fourth edition, the International Conference on Global Food Security, which was due to be held in Montpellier, will be entirely digital and interactive. The event will run for four days: Mini-symposia will be held on 4 December, to encourage interactions between scientists, and the conference will then take place from 7 to 9 December. For more information, please visit http://www.globalfoodsecurityconference.com/
- (PASET-RSIF) The 4th RSIF Student Seminar takes place this week