The PASET Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF) is an Africa-focused fund that aims to help create a critical mass of highly skilled scientists, professionals and innovators in the Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ASET) fields. It is an initiative of PASET.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- (PASET-RSIF) The Seoul National University Global Research & Development and Business Center (GRC), Seoul, Korea joins as a PASET-RSIF international partner institution. GRC aims to reinforce the future of Science & ICT innovation on a global level with its experience and resources. GRC is actively and continuously building strategic national, regional and global partnerships with various stakeholders in the development of value-added Science and ICT innovation.
- A brief history of icipe@50 – This year, 2020, marks the 50th anniversary of the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (icipe). As part of our golden jubilee commemoration, we are most delighted to present a special publication that provides the first comprehensive narrative of the Centre; from inception to present, and a forecast of future goals. icipe may be described as an experiment that worked – a study in the intellectual communion of Africa’s scientific communities and research institutions across the world to solve the continent’s priority problems. Today, the Centre prevails as a model of scientific excellence, uniquely combining generation of world-class knowledge, and the translation of such insights into innovative technologies, transforming the lives of numerous communities across Africa.
- icipe research confirms nutritional superiority of insect oils
- Le Monde Afrique: Kenya : Segenet Kelemu, la reine des insectes
- The development of future generations of scientists cannot be left to chance
- Describing the Elephant: Data for Higher Education
- EVENT: Synchronous and asynchronous tools in online teaching and learning – Module in AAU’s Faculty Online Modular Training. Date: 9 July 2020 at 12 GMT